What do I need to bring to file for homestead exemption?

You will need to bring in:
1. Recorded warrant deed.
2. Cost of house and down payment if you had one.
3. If you are 65 or disabled, you will need to bring proof.
4. Your social security number and if married your spouse social security number.
5. Tag numbers on all vehicles.

You can call 662-773-3694 for additional questions on filing homestead.